10/25/2005

Day One: Music Blog

Well we are off and running. First let me say welcome and I hope you enjoy and will contribute to this blog.

I must say that my tastes run along Country lines, with a interest in Meditation, Electronic, New age type of music. Although I am open for discuss on any style of music.

My first post on music will come tommorrow after I listen to several new CD's I have recieved from a New and exciting Artist in the Easy Listening, Meditative catagory.

See you all soon.

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Harry said...

Looking forward to the next topic....heading to Nasvhille, ie Music City, this weekend - should have some great fables to share when I get back!

Good to see you are still around! ;)

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yanni has joined forces with the Oscar/Grammy winning producer, Ric Wake, to create new music and discover extraordinary vocal artists!  Yanni and Ric's goal is to collaborate with prodigy singers/songwriters and put them in the most creative environment possible to reach their full potential.  The two have settled into "Camp Yanni" in South Florida, immersing themselves in the studio producing new music...over 80 new compositions to date!
 
Visit Yanni.com and re-register for Yanni’s Fan Club.  This is an exciting new direction and you won’t want to miss a thing!!!!

New update coming to www.Yanni.com on Monday Nov. 5th.

Yanni Street Team-KathyC

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Blogroll Me!